This is my blog with a dash of Gary. My one true love who is the Biker Dude and is in midst of another one of his midlife crisis... but we'll save those stories for another day. He loves me anyway...
Stuck in my head forever...
*Seriously? Grow a pair...~me
*Dust my house twice a year whether it needs it or not. ~unknown
*It's been lovely but I have to scream now. ~unknown
*Awww, another Whiners Club meeting already??? ~Whiner
*Never, never, never give up." ~Churchill
*Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed it means the effects of the damage no longer controls our lives. ~unknown
*Every old crow thinks her chicks are the blackest. ~unknown
*Hating her seems to generate a bit too much heat. ~me
*Me pretending to listen should be enough for you. ~Happy Bunny
*You don't really get ready. It's just your turn. ~Ty Murray
*I know how you feel. I just don't care. ~Happy Bunny
*Beauty fades. Dumb is forever. ~Judge Judy
*It's good enough for who it's for. ~J. Cooley
*For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'm the ultimate procrastinator and often forget how much joy comes into my life when I have the chance to create something special for those I love! Few and far between, but made with loads of love
I saw a lady I work with at the store the other day and asked her how she was doing. "I can't complain", she said. What the hell I thought - I can ALWAYS complain (and quite often do)!
2 comments:
You make me laugh!
Me TOO! =)
Post a Comment