I was honored today to be invited to attend a "Gramma's" ultrasound session. Gramma Nort and I sat there looking at Mommy getting her belly all jellied up and looking at our new Grand-daughter. So how cool is that? She gave us a wave with her tiny little hand and at one point we thought she flashed the "peace" sign at us -- maybe she's gonna be a bohemian-type girl? Who knows. Anyway, what a kick to know that her Daddy's going to get to step up to the plate and put up with all those boys sniffing around his little girl! Paybacks are such a bummer! Ha. Maybe your brother can teach you how to braid -- hey, your sister can too -- looks like you're in it to win it! Since we were calling this little one 'Baby Boo' because of the due date -- looks like now she can be 'Baby Boolicious'. We are so excited that we can buy more than cammo pants now for your growing family -- hey wait... cammo comes is pink now too!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you were able to come see the newest member of the family. Grandparents are so important in the life of a child and I don't want you to miss a single thing! Luvies.
Kristin
Post a Comment