I'm finally done!
I finally completed the afghan I decided to crochet for my niece's first baby. Since we don't know what they're getting yet, I had to go all "pastel" on them, but I hope they like it. It was so much fun to make. Who knew I could actually complete a baby project before the baby arrives? Best wishes to you Kari & Brodie. I love you and wish you all the happiness that life has to offer. I can't think of anything that smells better than a brand new baby -- boy or girl!!! Congratulations in advance. I'll send it up with Grandma Gail who is sooOOOoooOOOO excited for this blessed event.
2 comments:
Mom that turned out SO CUTE! We are sure lucky to have such a talented mom/aunt/sister/daughter to make all these precious things that mean so much with all the hard work you put into them! IF (and that's a big IF!) I ever have another baby......I want one! It is beautiful!!
Jeanne
This is so beautiful!!! What a special gift and I am sure it will touch Kari's heart. You put alot of time and love in to this.
Thank you!
Post a Comment