Friday, May 30, 2008

So, I opened up my can of Whoop Ass....


I decided to go to the big city today all my very own self -- such a big girl. Got all loaded up in my shiny red Mustang and headed out of town. I turned on my iPod and I had no tunes -- that should have been my first indication that this wasn't going to be the best trip ever, but I had the CD's in and turned the volume up to blare - and Jason Aldean can always do it for me anyway. I had a fairly fruitful shopping spree -- at least for me since I'm the hurry-in, pay-for-it, and get-the-hell-out kind of shopper. Made lots of stops and decided to call it a day before the Friday rush hour hit. I was about 30 minutes out of town and no one was in front of me when I saw a car behind me coming up quickly. I had the cruise control set at 78 mph ('cause the speed limit was 70 and I only go 8 mph over as a rule because I refuse to get a speeding ticket). I had the feeling that this old broad just HAD to pass me because she could -- and low and behold she did -- and guess what? NINER!!!! She passes, cuts me off and then proceeds to slow down to 60 mph. So... realizing that she was the idiot that I had anticipated that she would be, I really did open up my can of Whoop Ass and romped my trusty pony around her boney little butt and never did see her again! Ruin my cruise will ya? NOT. As you can see, road rage is still pulsing through my veins. Yee Haw...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh! Love you, Gail

The Zieglers said...

So my road rage is passed down from my father AND my mother!! Good story! Those dang niners anyway!