Biker Dude, you're killing me! Why is it that you can be snoring at the top of your lungs in the middle of the night but claim that I woke you up when I got up and went into the kitchen to get a couple Advil out of the container? Why can't you hear a word I've said when I'm sitting right next to you in the living room? Why do you claim to have the best hearing tests of anyone at work, yet you can't hear me ask you a question sitting across the table. Why can you hear me call you "Ass" under my breath from another room? What?????? Huh????? Could you repeat that? Say again? What??? I give up! (But I still love you in spite of yourself).
"What's your Mommy's Name?"
14 years ago



3 comments:
I am laughing so hard I have tears. It's almost like I am there witnessing this whole
"to hear or not to hear" situation. You guys kill me!
Hey, I have that same problem. If I have to hear "what was that" one more time I might scream. Drives me crazy!
This totally cracks me up...especially seeing as how my deaf dad is here visiting!! Although he doesn't have selective hearing, he really is deaf...'Huh!?' 'What!?' It's so annoying to watch movies with him... ;-)
Post a Comment