Yes, I know. I've been a total slacker when it comes to the blog. Losing Biker Dude's mother, the holidays, perotitis, sprained wrist, poor attitude about everything -- oh, I could come up with all sorts of excuses. I promise to be more consistant in my posts - guess that could be one of my resolutions.
The holidays were great because we had family together - that never gets old. I'll be more specific as I get my pix downloaded and will share. Hope this finds everyone well and ready for the new year.
I told my boss that I'd come back to work with a new attitude if Santa brought me one. I think he forgot! Tomorrow is back-to-work day for me - I've really enjoyed the two weeks off and maybe that will be the key to the attitude adjustment... or not.
"What's your Mommy's Name?"
14 years ago



1 comment:
you have been a slacker! I've missed your funny stories!!!
Post a Comment