Kaylen Rose was born on Friday, October 17th at 1:43pm weighing in at 7.1 pounds and 18.25 inches long. She's a keeper with tons of dark brown hair and a precious mellow little disposition. I've said she smells like angel wings and is so sweet that we could eat her with a spoon (figuratively). She eats, sleeps, and poops like a pro and we love her dearly!
She's our fifth grandchild and second grand-daughter. Oh, life is good.

It's really a strange dynamic to watch your children become parents. To have sons become fathers and see a daughter to become a mother is so wonderful. It's equally interesting to see my baby with his baby - man do I feel old! Trevor the father of a daughter, Trisha the mother of two sons, Trent the father of "one of each" -- my deepest wish is that I did no more harm to any of you other than to scar you for life when it came to meatloaf. These precious grandchildren are the dearest gift of all. Thank you for sharing them with Dad and I - our hearts are full.
3 comments:
Oh mom! We are so blessed ot have you and dad! You are AMAZING parents and you give us all so much! Our kids love you to pieces, you are the best grandparents ever! Oh and by the way......I happen to LOVE your meatloaf. Your recipe is one of Kade and Konners favorite meal....they actaully FIGHT over the leftovers! Love you!!
sooooo cute! congratulations! And she was born on my birthday...so she must be perfect...like ME!!! (kidding) xo
What a beautiful baby! Congrats! What a great family. You should truly proud of all of them!
Post a Comment