Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Phone Phreak...

These two incidents really happened where I work as an Administrative Secretary. Unfortunately it was the same guy each time. I'm so glad I work at an institution of higher learning...

Him: "Can I use your phone?"
Me: "No problem." (I hand him the phone)
Him: "Aren't you going to dial for me?"
Me: "Sure, do you want to talk to my Mom?"


Him: "Could you give me the phone number for John Brown?'
Me: "Sure. Don't you have the new phone directory in your office?"
Him: "Yes, but can you look his number up for me?"

2 comments:

Jamie and Kiley said...

He sounds a little lazy if you ask me. I can't believe he wanted you to dial the phone number. Unbelievable. I can always count on you for a good laugh!!

The Zieglers said...

I can't believe you let him get away with that! I would have said something really mean and sarcastic! But then again, I'm kinda a b@%#h!!!