Monday, August 25, 2008

Kylander girls do lunch...


It's become a weekly tradition for my two sisters and I to go to lunch with our Mother. Every Monday our Mom (who just turned 89) and our baby sister deliver "Meals on Wheels" to local senior citizens and they come by and pick up my older sister and I - we work at the same place - and off we go! We have such a pathetic choice of places to dine around here that now we choose our eatery by the criteria of wherever there's a close parking space. Some lunches are enlightening, some are gripe sessions, and sometimes we just eat! It's a chance for us to catch up and touch base with one another and talk about our thyroids. Would I lie about something that important? Never...

1 comment:

The Zieglers said...

You girls and your thyroid chats! Too funny! Love the picture. Wish I were her monday to do the monday lunch! Love you!!!