Monday, June 15, 2009

Always good for a laugh...


Biker Dude, our son, grand-daughter and I were sitting in the living room the other afternoon just visiting when a couple of motorbikes drove by the house. As usual, Biker Dude's head cranked around to look out the window to see who might be driving by on such a glorious day. Mind you, he does this head crank thing whenever he hears a motorcycle even if he's driving his truck, mowing the lawn, showering, breathing, you get it...


About the third time this happen, I yelled, "squirrel!" Biker Dude's head cranked around again and my son and I just started cracking up. Too funny... I guess if you've seen the movie "UP" you'll get the squirrel reference.


Obviously Biker Dude needs to spend some more quality time on his own bike rather than lusting after those who are out on theirs. Get on the road, Dude!

2 comments:

The Zieglers said...

Poor Dad!!! The really sad part is that I can totally picture him doing just that in my head and I can hear Trent cracking up!! ♥ my sweet silly "squirrel" loving dad!

Jeanne said...

Actually it was Trevor doing the cracking - your Dad does such funny things without really meaning to! ha...