Well, here we go again -- fourth bike is a charm??? My sweet Gary finally got his dream bike - a Harley Davidson (a guy thing). He's so excited that the grin is permanently pasted on that face! It's a huge bike with all sorts of bells and whistles - the Ultra - it's black pearl - it's got a kick ass radio/CD player and that's about all the detail I know (it's a girl thing). He's sworn to me that this is the last bike (new or used) that he will ever own. We're going to make a little blood pact to that effect. H is for the Harley you are riding.
A is for the Asphalt you will burn.
R is for the Road Trips you'll be taking.
L is for the Laughs you're going to have
E is for the fact that you have Earned this.
Y is for the You I'll always love!
Happy "Harley Day", Honey -- you've worked long and hard for this -- hope you'll enjoy the hell out of it!
2 comments:
Super cute post about dad! I am so excited to sed the new bike!
What a fun day I had watching "big brother" getting his first harley. One of the best days I have had in a long time.... I wore my harley hat today while riding my John Deer lawn mower cutting the grass..hmmmm..does that count....enjoy Gary, you always make me stop and smell the roses...
Post a Comment